The Project Management Office (PMO) is an Oman based Project Management and Construction Management consultancy business unit with interests across Oman. The PMO provides program management, project management, engineering management and construction management consulting services.
The PMO is seeking to employ a Document Controller with sspecialization in Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS). The position will act as the document control administrator for all PMO projects. The role will also act as the project team administrator, coordinating administrative activities on behalf of the PMO project team.
• Developing and implement processes related to document control and management.
• Working with a project team in order to implement systems of control.
• Managing the process of distribution of internal correspondence in Oracle Aconex cloud platform.
• Ensuring good relationships with external and internal clients.
• Checking quality of documents. (Ensuring Comments Resolution sheet are closed)
• Monitoring processes. Oracle Aconex / EPPM Cloud platform
• Setting up project filling systems.
• Teaming up with other documentation groups.
• Implements PMIS and EDMS file structures to organize project documents consistent with program requirements while adapting structures to suit project needs.
• Provides training, instruction and assistance to PMO staff, engineering consultants, construction contractors, Group subsidiaries and Government agencies (all system users) regarding the use of document control systems.
• Acts as the PMO project team administrator, coordinating team tasks and activities such as HR related matters and general administration duties.
• Bachelor in engineering or construction related field or equivalent.
• 5 years’ work experience with experience in EDMS systems.
• Knowledge of document Management systems, tools, techniques and software.
• Knowledge of the administration of EDMS systems, including imaging, content management, forms processing, electronic forms, enterprise report management, workflow, filing of documentation, managing access of stakeholders, including the restricting of critical or sensitive information to assist and guide system users.
• Advanced computer skills in modern office suite software, with preferably skills in Electronic Document Management software, particularly systems/software such as Oracle, EPPM, Primavera, Aconex, Bentley etc.
Person Specification, Skills, and Knowledge:
• Job Knowledge: Possesses the technical/professional knowledge required to successfully perform job duties.
• Interpersonal Skills: Adheres to the PMO’s Standard of Conduct. Reliable, trustworthy and persistent. Proficient in English, speaking, writing and listening.
• Initiative and creativity: Ability to work with minimal supervision and takes ownership of work and makes suggestions for improvement. Possesses a flexible approach to work.
• Leadership: Demonstrates the ability to lead and direct others in accomplishing work. Ability to analyse and solve problems.
• Planning and Organizing: Possesses the capability to plan and organize the day to day tasks and activities. Skilled in organizing, prioritizing and scheduling their workflow.
• Job Knowledge: Keen attention to detail.
• High Quality of Work: Responsible attitude.
• High Productivity: Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
• Judgment: Decisions are based on sound, logical assumptions and reflect factual information and the available resources. Able to work well under pressure.
|Minimum Qualification :
You should have Experience of Minimum 5 years to apply for this Job